HMC575 x2 Active Multiplier SMT, 6 - 9 GHz Fout
The HMC575LP4(E) is a x2 active broadband frequency multiplier utilizing GaAs PHEMT technology in a leadless RoHS compliant SMT package. When driven by a 3 dBm signal, the multiplier provides +17 dBm typical output power from 6 to 9 GHz. The Fo and 3Fo isolations are 15 dBc with respect to output signal level.
This frequency multiplier features DC blocked I/O’s, and is ideal for use in LO multiplier chains for Pt to Pt & VSAT Radios yielding reduced parts count vs. traditional approaches. The low additive SSB Phase Noise of -140 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset helps maintain good system noise performance. The HMC575LP4(E) is compatible with surface mount manufacturing techniques.
- Wireless Local Loop
- Point-to-Point & VSAT Radios
- Test Instrumentation
- Military & Space
Features and Benefits
- High Output Power: +17 dBm
- Low Input Power Drive: -2 to +6 dBm
- 100 KHz SSB Phase Noise: -140 dBc/Hz
- Fo, 3Fo Isolation: 15 dBc
- Single Supply: [email protected] 90 mA
- RoHS Compliant 4×4 mm SMT Package